Cham Islands – Experience 2 nights home stay on an almost undiscovered island, experience real local life, exploring a beautiful coral garden on a snorkeling tour, be a fisherman for a day and catch your own lunch, trek up the hills to watch the sunset, enjoy a cup of coffee right on the beach, eat fresh sea food, and enjoy the quite peaceful starry nights.
Staying in cham islands for 3 days 2 nights with only 42 USD
This seems too good to be true just for only 42 USD. Furthermore remember that by booking this tour you help the local families improving their life style, as all the benefit goes directly to the homestay families.
Day 1: Tropical summer
10:00 AM: The host family picks you up at Cham island harbor(Bai Lang), transfer to a small boat to Bai Huong
10: 15 AM: Arrive Bai Huong, check in home stay, the family welcome you with herb and tea.
Free leisure in Bai Huong visiting the fresh fish market where you have the chance to try crabs, lobster and many kind of fishes (All caught by the villagers)
Take a walk to the beach and relax
12: AM: Lunch with the host family – try local Vietnamese food from Cham Island.
After lunch free time relax and swimming
3: 00 PM: The host family takes you to Hon Tai for snorkeling
5:00 PM: Back to the village, free time relax, playing with the kids in Bai Huong
6:30PM: Dinner with host family
After dinner free time take a walk around the village, meeting and chatting with the local people. Enjoy a starry night on the beach.
Overnight at home stay
Day 2: The Cham island man
8:00 AM: Early morning go net fishing with the host family catching your own fish, watching the bird nest cave on the way back and experiece the day being a fisherman on the the island.
10:30 AM: Back to the village – have breakfast at the homestay with coffee
– Free at leisure, relax and swimming
12:00: Lunch with host family
4:00 PM: Treking along the island trails, go up 300 steps to explore a artificial lake up on the mountain, enjoin the full view over the island and the village from the very top and watching the beautiful sunset (optional)
6:30: Dinner with the host family.
Overnight at Homestay Bai Huong
Day 3: Back to the main land
– Breakfast at homestay
– Take ferry boat in Bai Lang at 11.00-11.00 to the mainland and arrive in Hoi An around 13.30
– Pickup from Cham island habour to Bai Huong with the local boat.(The host family will come to pick you up at the habour, they will pay for their own boat ticket to Bai Huong, you will pay for yours)
– 6 meals (2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts incl. 1 coffee) (drinks are not included)
– 2 nights home stay
– 1 snorkeling tour.
– 1 fishing tour–
– free tea
– Ferry ticket and local boat ticket from habour to Bai Huong
Check the full itinerary here for the detail
Want to experience our home stay?
Please email us: email@example.com
Cham islands – Room rate/ meal and activities:
- Accommodation/Room: VND 120’000 per person/night
- Lunch/dinner: VND 70’000 per person per meal (drinks are not included)
- Breakfast: VND 30’000 (with coffee)
- Snorkeling/Fishing: 150’000 VND per person
The families will be pleased to take you for a trekking tour or snorkeling to Hon Tai